Monday, July 27, 2015

Everyday Chic Neutral Makeup Tutorials

Everyday Chic Neutral Makeup Tutorials
Step by Step :

1. Start the make applying the Light Up the Contains 1g below the eyebrow, then esfumó with the index finger it. This step I do ALWAYS, regardless of makeup. This facilitates the smoky concave and leaves look bigger and more beautiful.
2. Then apply a primer across eyelid (I used the Make B) and then an opaque brown shade a couple, three tones above the natural color of my skin. Apply it to the dobrinha eye rising slightly above the concave.
3. I take this brown to the outer corner of light, so do not give to see where it ends and where the color begins to "skin". Thus the outer corner is not with any "marking", but very natural.* This step makes life much easier, because for me the hardest of makeup and make that defined zone.
4. Step the same brown close to the lower lashes, linking upper eye with less.
5. To give a smooth setting around the eyes, blending a brown gray shadow on the outer corner (in lying V) and concave, very lightly, leaving that cintilância "inside" the light brown shade.
6. With a thin brush to apply Satin Taupe close to the lower lashes too.
7. To define the outline of the lashes apply black pencil only the middle of the eye to the outer corner, above and below. Then esfumó with the same brush I used to apply the Kid shadow, because as he is "Sujinho" with brown shade will soften the black.
8. Apply a cream shadow in the inner corner a little invading the upper and lower eyelid.
9. To give a boss in the eye apply a little illuminating shade in the middle of the eyelid.
 Used Products :
I used the shadow Kid MAC and the E60 Sigma brush.I used the shadow Satin Taupe MAC and the Sigma E25 brush.I used the E05 from Sigma.I used the Zero pencil from Urban Decay.I used the MAC Vanilla shade and the Sigma E30 brush.Moonshadow Baked Palette Sephora
Blogger : Catherine BellImage : source

No comments:

Post a Comment